Doctor insights on:
What Are The Metals And Acrylics Used In Dentures
Depends on quality: The materials of the partial denture directly affect the cost and quality of the prosthesis. Inexpensive partial dentures are usually made with an inexpensive material called chrome colbalt. The better quality partials are made with vitallium, and even better, gold. Of course the cost is different. The acrylic used also makes a difference. Using a fibered acrylic adds more strength ! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No Mercury: The metal used is usually an alloy based on chromium and cobalt. This is a strong alloy and is usually tolerated quite well. Years ago a gold alloy was used; that may be quite expensive today. The acrylics are quite common and have been used for years. Some partials can also be made with other materials. This science has changed a bit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How does a 2 unit dental acrylic nesbit differ in price from that of a removable partial denture with typical metal clasps across teeth? ADA codes?
I was wondering what are the pros and cons of valplast partials vs traditional metal partials. Do they make full dentures?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the metals and acrylics used in partial dentures?
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- What are the functions of fiber and lipids in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the homeopathic medicines used to increase stamina and endurance?
- What are the differences between aerobic and anaerobic exercise in terms of efficiency on metabolism?
- What are the best acrylic resins to make dentures or stay plates with?
- What are the effects of undigested protein in the blood and body?
- Talk to a dentist online for free