Doctor insights on:
What Are The Main Symptoms Of Parasomnia That People Have
Parasomnias: Parasomnias are abnormal or undesirable events behaviors in sleep during the event the person is no longer fully asleep, nor fully awake. It can happen out of rem sleep (dream sleep), such as nightmares and rem behavior disorder, or from nrem sleep (non-dream sleep), such as sleep-walking, sleep-terrors, confusional arousals. Parasomnias may be merely inconvenient, but they may also be dangerous. ...Read more
Can be: Parasomnias are the result of sleep that has similarities to waking behaviors. An example would be sleepwalking or sleeptalking. In these examples the patient engages in behaviors that look like they are awake but their brian is sleeping. When parasomnias disrupt quality of sleep, cause problems like falling out of bed, wandering out of the home, or violent behaviors, it is time to see a doctor. ...Read more
Use creative dreamin: Ucan use a creative dreaming technique used by native americans 2help their children ward off nightmares. Before going 2sleep imagine an alternative happy ending 2 your nightmare. Ie, if u are being chased imagine a way u will get help by running into a police station. U then go 2sleep, if the nightmare starts u will have a different ending. Read more wake up and dream challenge on amazon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the main symptoms of antiphospholipid syndrome that people have?
- What are the main symptoms of brain tumor that people have?
- What are the main symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome that people have?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the main symptoms of hiv?
- What are the main symptoms of pregnancy?
- What are the main symptoms of endometritis?
- What are the main symptoms of appendicitis?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free