Doctor insights on:
What Are The Main Symptoms Of Endometritis
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection of the uterus. Usually this has a fever and the uterus is tender to palpation. It most commonly happens after childbirth, especially a prolonged labor or csection. It is treated with antibiotics. This can be safely treated while continuing to breastfeed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic endometritis symptoms
- What are the main symptoms of hiv?
- What are the main symptoms of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the main symptoms of dyslipidemia?
- What are the main symptoms of early pregnancy?
- What are the main symptoms of a heart attack?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free