Doctor insights on:
What Are The Main Symptoms Of Bone Cancer
Pain: Most of the time when we are talking about cancer of the bone it is from metastasis. That is were a cancer from another origin spreads to the bone. Sometimes there is no symptom at all and we find these when we test by bone scan, xray, or ct scans. The most common symptom when it develops is pain from pressure on the periosteum or covering of a bone. Fractures are also possible and cause pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
What are bone cancer symptoms? What are the symptoms of bone cancer and how is bone cancer diagnosed?
What are the symptoms of bone cancer? I have a hard immobile lump on the back of my head, what could have caused it? Is it normal to have a hard lump?
May be just a cyst: I see a lot of these. The vast majority are just benign cysts, especially in young adults. If it grows or bothers you, that's enough reason to get it removed. ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the main symptoms of bone cancer in a woman?
- What are the main symptoms of skin cancer?
- What are the main symptoms of shock from breaking a bone or other major injury?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of bone cancer in the arm?
- What are the main symptoms of hiv?
- What are the main symptoms of pregnancy?
- What are the main symptoms of endometritis?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free