Doctor insights on:
What Are The Lights I Can See When I Poke My Eyeballs With My Fingers
I was wondering what are the lights i can see when i accidentally poke my eyeballs with my fingers?
I scratched the white part of my eye with my finger nail. It's Extremely painful!!! I can see the scratch and it looks bad what should I do??
Scratched eye: if you mean the cornea got scratched you will need to get to you Ophthalmologist or an ER for care. If the white part means the conjunctiva then you could apply a soothing eye ointment and patch the eye till you get to see your Ophthalmologist. Corneal abrasions are usually very painful and need immediate attention. Other symptoms are light sensitivity. Pain and blurred vision ...Read more
My eye got poked yesterday by my sons finger really hard. Could I have permanent damage? My sight appears okay, but around that eye is sore.
My finger nail is purple (thx to a car door incidence 5 days ago). No pain at all. Should i see a doctor yet or just keep an eye on it.
Probably nothing: Unless you had a caustic or irritant dust on your finger, probably nothing will lhappen, however, try not to do this. Wash your hands and be careful before touching your eyes. You can contaminate your eyes easily. Be careful! ...Read more
Eyelid Wrinkles: The lower eyelid skin is the thinnest skin on our bodies. It is also placed in an area that gets lots of sun exposure and so it loses its elastic and collagen faster then other areas. Also, the thick cheek skin causes wear & tear on the lower lid skin when we smile. All of these factors are probably more important in the cause of wrinkles on the lid then occasionally picking. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I can see halos around lights
- I can see rings around lights
- I sometimes see bright lights in my peripheral vision what does it mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i see flashing lights in my eyes?
- What happens if i poke my eye with something sharp?
- What can i do to help someone who got poked in the eye?
- When will i be able to see my baby on an ultrasound
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free