Doctor insights on:
What Are The Key Symptoms Of Ant Bite
Sterile pustules: Fire ants cause the most distressing ant bites. They actually are stings, produced by the rear end of the insect, often in a circular pattern. There is intense stinging, and then later, after that subsides, you will see a clear blister with yellow pus inside. Don't break it. If you are allergic to the fire ants, you can have a lot of itching, swelling, or even throat closing, asthma and shock. ...Read more
Lots of choices: Here are some links: everyone has their favorites. Fire ant venom is extremely toxic so only treating in the first 15 minutes does anything. One fellow says baking soda paste helped stings he applied it to not to develop pustules. http://bugguide.net/node/view/28363 or http://www.Ehow.Com/facts_4778682_home-remedies-ant-bites.Html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a very severe, often fatal allergic reaction. Anaphylaxis can occur to virtually any allergen, but hypersensitivity to nuts and hymenoptera (bees, wasps) are the most notorious. Epi-pens contain epinephrine, a life saving medication to quickly reverse allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the key symptoms of dermatosclerosis?
- What are the key symptoms of congestive heart failure?
- What are the most common symptoms of non venomous snake bite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the key symptoms of basilar artery migraine?
- What are the symptoms of a spider bite?
- What are the symptoms of a black widow bite?
- What are the symptoms of spider bites?
- Talk to a dermatologist online