Doctor insights on:
What Are The Health Benefits Of Monosodium Phosphate
Protein-rich diets: http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/advantages-disadvantages-consuming-lot-protein-2929.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
Glad you asked!: To get the benefits you need pure dark chocolate. Cacao contains phenylethylamine (amphetimine-like effect) theobromine(jitter-free stimulant that is toxic to domestic animals) epicatechin (antioxidant - strengthen cell membranes) and polyphenols-anti-inflammatory enzymes) so a positive effect on blood pressure, digestion and glucose metabolism. But high in calories, most candy bars won't do this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many great benefits: Pomegranates are among the healthiest of all foods, with particular benefits for preventing and reversing cardiovascular disease, preventing cancer and enhancing immune function. See https://www.drfuhrman.com/library/article19.aspx and http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/05/10/pomegranates.aspx ...Read more
Unproven: Ubiquinone is claimed to be of benefit in a variety of cardiovascular diseases, including angina, chf, and hypertension. Also, it may be helpful in musculoskeletal disorders, periodontal disease, diabetes, and obesity. Although you may develop symptoms of some of these diseases with co-q10 deficiency, I do not believe there is any clinical evidence to support its therapeutic use so far. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Monosodium phosphate side effects
- What are the health benefits of gooseberries?
- What are the health benefits of calcium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of ramadan?
- What are the health benefits of pomegranates?
- What are the health benefits of serotonin?
- What are the health benefits of corn?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free