Doctor insights on:
What Are The Health Benefits Of Biotin
Amla: Also called Indian Gooseberry, is rich in Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Cholesterol benefits, Blood sugar, Vitamin A, Sexual potency, Anti-carcinogenic effect, helps upset stomach, relief of sore throat or cough if mixed with Ginger, protects liver from oxidative damage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trekking Nature: You can build stamina, work your muscles, increase your metabolic rate, stimulate yourself with the areobics as well as breathing in fresh air, basking in the nature around you and obtain sunshine. Pony trekking is also very fun. ...Read more
Glad you asked!: To get the benefits you need pure dark chocolate. Cacao contains phenylethylamine (amphetimine-like effect) theobromine(jitter-free stimulant that is toxic to domestic animals) epicatechin (antioxidant - strengthen cell membranes) and polyphenols-anti-inflammatory enzymes) so a positive effect on blood pressure, digestion and glucose metabolism. But high in calories, most candy bars won't do this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Kundalini: Kundalini is a psycho spiritual energy, the energy of consciousness which is thought to reside in the sleeping body, and is aroused either through spiratual discipline or spontaneously to bring a new state of consciousness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of taking a biotin supplement?
- What are the benefits of biotin 7500 mcg?
- What are the health benefits of gooseberries?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of beets?
- What are the health benefits of ramadan?
- What are the health benefits of pomegranates?
- What are the health benefits of serotonin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free