Doctor insights on:
Oversleeping And Mental Health
JOBLESS AND CAR DISA: It is important that excess sleep be very aggressively studied by labs such as ecp, vegf, vit d, il-6, il-1b, free t3, Dht and free testosterone. Infections and many disorders can be a cause, and I have free books on some of these causes. You cannot function in school, in the work place or as a parent if you are sleepy. You could fail a dui and end up in jail since sleepy people look drugged.. ...Read more
Yes!: Sleep is the nurse of all creatures. During sleep we rejuvenate and regenerate our physiology. However, oversleep is detrimental for emotional, physical and mental health. Oversleep is often a symptom of depression. Oversleep causes a heaviness in the mind-body and interferes with our vitality. ...Read more
Worse health: Most people need 7-8 hours of sleep (some need up to 9 and some may get by with 6). Spending more time in bed makes it harder to fall asleep and stay asleep, may make you more tired, and there is evidence that people who spend too much or too little time in bed are less healthy and have higher death rates. There are some disorders (such as idiopathic hypersomnia) that increase need for sleep. ...Read more
Oversleeping: It is best to remain in your same routine. Set your alarm for the same time, get up and shower and eat breakfast at the same time. Begin your day as if it were a work day. You should be able to accomplish more on your day off. ...Read more
Why do I always oversleep after I get back in bed after waking up at 5am?I fall into the deepest sleep and cannot wake up .
Stay up: I would recommend staying up. early morning is your most productive time. I would suggest staying up and reading or other productive activity. You may need to go to bed earlier to assure you get enough sleep. Most people need at least about 8 hrs. Some only need 6-7 and others may need 9-10, but more than 10 may make you more sluggish and less productive ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the health benefits of alfalfa to stop balding?
- What are the health benefits of the lotus flower according to ayurveda?
- What are common mental health problems of the obese?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of coconut oil to lose weight?
- What are the benefits of dark chocolate to health?
- What are the health benefits of walking six to nine miles per week?
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free