Doctor insights on:
What Are The Functions Of The Muscular System
Muscular system ia: frequently affected by local trauma, but can also be a more global issue such as rhabdomyolysis or malignant hyperthermia or may be affected by a primary muscle disorder such as Muscular Dystrophy. Nerve muscle issues would include the myasthenia syndromes and myasthenia gravis. Nerve issues which lead to muscle dysfunction would include stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, et. ...Read more
Many of them: Many problems of the muscular system can be inherited. There are hundreds if not thousands of genes that are important in the function of our muscles: skeletal muscle (=muscles we use every day to move), heart muscle and smooth muscle (e.g. Muscles in our intestinal system and blood vessels). All those muscle types can be affected by a genetic condition. ...Read more
See: http://www.med-health.net/Benefits-Of-Muscular-Strength.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the four functions of the nervous system?
- What are the basic functions of the human immune system?
- What are the functions of your peripheral nervous system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the functions of bones the skeletal system?
- What are the general functions of the nervous system?
- What are the major functions of the endocrine system?
- What are the functions of fiber and lipids in the body?
- What are the parts of the respiratory system and their function?