Doctor insights on:
What Are The Functions Of Coronary Arteries And Veins
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the major coronary arteries and veins?
- What do the coronary arteries and veins do?
- Coronary arteries and veins of the heart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Name the major coronary arteries and veins
- What is a coronary artery disease?
- What is native coronary artery?
- Are there differences in appearance between coronary arteries and veins?
- Talk to a cardiologist online