Doctor insights on:
What Are The Functions Of Coronary Arteries And Veins
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the major coronary arteries and veins?
- What are the advantages and limitations of coronary artery bypass surgery?
- What are the functions of fiber and lipids in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the parts of the respiratory system and their function?
- What are the characteristics and function of red blood cells?
- What are the names of coronary arteries in the heart?
- What are the differences between arteries and veins?
- Talk to a cardiologist online