Doctor insights on:
What Are The Enlarged Muscles In Ventricles Attached To Chordae Tendinae
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Papillary muscles: They are papillary muscles.Get a more detailed answer ›
The mitral &: Tricuspid.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just out of interest, which ventricle chamber (the left or right) Is supposed to be the biggest in the heart(not the muscle)?
Anatomy: The volumes of the ventricles are the same if all is normal. The mass of the left ventricle is normally more than the right. The shapes of the ventricles are different. ...Read more
Left ventricle: the muscle is the left ventricular myocardium ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the key muscles to have in gymnastics?
- What are the muscles to strengthen in the back for a ballet arabesque?
- What could happen if the chordae tendinae ruptured in right valve area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes the muscles are under the left rib cage to swell?
- What are the best foods to eat in pregnancy and why?
- What are the best home exercises to build up my pectoralis major muscles?
- What are the general triggers for tics in children to avoid?
- Enlarged muscles in ventricles attached to chordae tendineae