Doctor insights on:
What Are The Enlarged Muscles In Ventricles Attached To Chordae Tendinae
Papillary muscles: They are papillary muscles.Get a more detailed answer ›
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
The mitral &: Tricuspid.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just out of interest, which ventricle chamber (the left or right) Is supposed to be the biggest in the heart(not the muscle)?
Anatomy: The volumes of the ventricles are the same if all is normal. The mass of the left ventricle is normally more than the right. The shapes of the ventricles are different. ...Read more
Left ventricle: the muscle is the left ventricular myocardium ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are the chordae tendinae located in both ventricles?
- Function of the chordae tendineae
- What structure does the chordae tendinae hold in place?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where are the chordae tendinae located
- Where is the chordae tendinae located
- What could happen if the chordae tendinae ruptured in right valve area?
- How does a chordae tendinae rupture?
- Enlarged muscles in ventricles attached to chordae tendineae