Doctor insights on:
What Are The Effects On Your Body Of Donating Blood
Temporary changes: Blood donation will temporarily reduce the amount of blood cells in your body.Half or more of that blood is water, so a drink or two replaces the volume while your system creates new cells to replace what you gave away.People usually make 1-2% of new cells daily to replace old cells that wear out.Your system will replace the old & donated with little effect on you & you can do it again in 6wks. ...Read more
Is there any chances of body swalloing or obesity after donating blood???? or if we not take any precautions after donating ???
I am thinking of donating blood very soon, but I have smoked weed within the past month, am i still able to donate?
"save lives by donating blood 3 times a year." is it safe to donate blood 3 times a year? I want to donate blood but i'm not sure if it'll affect me.
Alcohol test after blood donation. Does, alcohol test by exhalation valid, 7 hours after donating blood?
Likely : Concentration in serum. Red cells are incidental. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the bad effects of nervousness on your body?
- What are the effects on the body of low blood pressure?
- What are the effects of undigested protein in the blood and body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the effects of alcohol on the body?
- What organs are on the back left side of your body?
- What are the side effects of leaving your eye contacts on over night?
- What are the effects of caffeine from coca cola on your memory?
- Talk to a transfusion specialist online for free