Doctor insights on:
What Are The Different Symptoms Of Breathing Diesel Fumes
Why did propranolol give me a bad cough a hard time breathing? Atenolol does not give me these symptoms why did the 2 have different reactions
Do seizures always involve jerking limbs or are there differnt symptoms such as brief periods of no breathing, gritting teeth, sudden fear.?
Could diesel fumes cause scar tissue and fibrosis - if the diesel fumes are in the work environment?
I am on antibiotics prescribed for bronchitis. I have a resting heartbeat of 114 bpm. Is it safe to be working in a place with diesel fumes and such?
Stay away from fumes: If you have bronchitis I would advise you stay from anything that might cause further irritation such as diesel fumes. Plus I would advise you get that resting heartbeat of 114 checked out. Go back to your doctor who prescribed the antibiotics and tell him/her about your high resting heart beat. ...Read more
Absolutely: These are toxins and affect the body in a bad way - long term they lead to all sorts of issue that can cause inflammation in the body ultimately leading to autoimmune illnesses and at worst cancer. Make sure your body detox systems are working well. Go to a4m.Com and use physician locator to find a local functional medicine doctor to help you get testing and detoxifying for long term health! ...Read more
Rubbing or isopropyl: If you breath a lot of these fumes they can be a severe irritant and cause nosebleeds. Isopropyl alcohol fumes can be absorbed into the lung membrane and result in brain and nerve damage. Common symptoms of nerve damage include dizziness and numbness. Less severe symptoms include nausea and headaches. When inhaled briefly or sniffed in a robust fashion, you may experience a quick headache. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the different effects of inhaling car fumes?
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the main symptoms of a failed tubal ligation?
- What are the symptoms of a unbalanced thyroid?
- What are the signs and symptoms of leukopenia?
- What are the symptoms of propane poisoning?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free