Doctor insights on:
What Are The Different Kinds Of Skin Diseases
Sometimes: Exposure to harsh chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Even repeated exposure to water or work related chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Pollution can have van irritant effect on facial skin and cleaning the face with a gentle cleanser and the use of emollients can help in minimizing damage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lichen planopilaris: Lpp for short, is looked upon as lichen planus of the hair follicle. It can be suspected clinically but a biopsy is often performed to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment can be challenging but care by a dermatologist will provide the best chance at improvement and to reduce the chances of scarring hair loss. Good luck. http://dermnetnz.org/hair-nails-sweat/lichen-planopilaris.html. ...Read more
Balneotherapy: https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/sulfurGet a more detailed answer ›
Diseases from dogs: Diseases that can be transmitted from dogs to humans are rabies, ring worm, leptospira, brucellosis, campylobacteriosis, tapeworm, giardiasis, hookworm, leishmaniasis, q fever, rocky mountain spotted fever, roundworm, salmonellosis, lyme disease, cryptosporidiosis, toxocara infection, flea tapeworm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are different kinds of skin rashes?
- What are the different kinds of addiction?
- Different types of skin disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Different type of skin disease with picture
- What are the ranges of white blood cell counts for different kinds of leukemia?
- What are the different kind of foods and vitamins that are good for your liver?
- Different kinds acne products
- Talk to a dermatologist online