Doctor insights on:
What Are The Differences Between Poison Ivy And Impetigo
Allergy vs infection: Poison ivy is an allergic reaction, not contagious and will resolve over time even if untreated. After each addition exposure to poison ivy (or poison oak), the reaction is stronger. Impetigo is an infection, typically due to staph aureus, and is contagious. Impetigo needs to be treated with an antibiotic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My boyfriend had poison ivy then it turned into impetigo. Could i get it? We sleep in the same bed and i also have been putting the cream on his skin
My boyfriend had poison ivy then it turned into impetigo. Could i get it? We sleep together and i'm the one putting the creams on his skin!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between poison oak and poison ivy?
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- What are the differences between urinalyisis and urine culture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the differences between psychiatry and neuropsychiatry?
- Pelvic exam vs. pap smear
- What are the differences between a ct and a ct urogram?
- What are the differences between aerobic and anaerobic exercise in terms of efficiency on metabolism?
- Talk to a dermatologist online