Doctor insights on:
What Are The Differences Between Ibuprofen And Acetaminophen
What can I take for headaches, if I am allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, tylenol, (acetaminophen) acetominophen and penicilin?
Headaches: Go see a doctor for an evaluation. You may need a prescription. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Is it ok to take these two medicines together? It's Coricidin and ibuprofen?
The Coricidin has acetaminophen in it so i wasn't sure if it was ok to take with anything else.
It : It should be ok to combine these medications for a short period of time if you are not allergic to any of the components and if you do not have liver or kidney disease. Check the package insert for further guidance or call your physician. ...Read more
If I take 800mg of Ibuprofen, can I take acetaminophen? if so, how much, and should I space them apart?
Can i take 400mg of ibuprofen and 500mg of acetaminophen at the same time? And how often can it be done?
You can - but why?: Fever is a generally beneficial response to infection and helps to fight the infection. The only reasons to reduce fever are that the individual is patently uncomfortable, or that their heart or lungs cannot tolerate it, or that the fever has reached heights in a child which place them at risk of seizures (>105). You can use tepid washcloth baths, low dose pediatric tylenol, (acetaminophen) etc., . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hey, i have taken advil cold and sinus about an hour and a half ago, and i just took nyquil, advil is ibuprofen and nyquil is acetaminophen, am I ok?
Answer: This combination is not too dangerous in single doses ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between tylenol and acetaminophen?
- What is the difference between ibuprofen and advil?
- What is the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between aleve and ibuprofen
- Difference between motrin and ibuprofen
- What is better for a headache ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free