Doctor insights on:
What Are The Dangers Of Mixing Metronidazole And Alcohol
How long do 4 metronidazole 500mg tablets stay in your system? In terms of days. Example, I take it today, Sunday. When is it safe to have alcohol?
A day or two: Actually, metronidazole doesn't usually react with alcohol at all. Most doctors have been taught that it does and tell patients to avoid alcohol because the combination can cause nausea an vomoting. But that advice is based on old, outdated research. it really isn't necessary. Alcohol in moderation for sure is safe 24 hours or more after taking metronidazole. ...Read more
Metronidazole 500 mg? I just finish taking metronidazole 500 mg pills two a day for five days. My last pill i took at 1 pm. How long do I wait to consume alcohol. Seeing as new years is on saturday i want to make sure a two to three drinks max won't cause
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of drinking alcohol and lyrica?
- What are the risks of mixing ibuprofen with alcohol?
- What are the cause and effect of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the dangers of smelling rubbing alcohol?
- What are the dangers of rapid weight loss and why is it not feasible to lose ten pounds per week?
- What are the dangers of too much calcium and a magnesium deficiency?
- What are the dangers of eating tuna and mercury?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free