Doctor insights on:
What Are The Concerns Of Tooth Extraction In A Lupus Patient
Can i drink alocohol and fizzy juice through a straw a week and 4 days after a tooth extraction with no concerns?
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
It is your surgeon!: In most cases, the recovery period lasts only a few days. However, your case is individual (no two cases are alike). Do not accept well-intended advice from friends or neighbors. Discuss your post tooth extraction concerns with the person best able to effectively help you. It is your surgeon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Http://goo.Gl/xe7mvm wisdom tooth extraction talking made it open up. Pictures at link doesn't hurt- blood clot exposed. Day 5 concern needed?
Yellowish brown saliva in the morning 10 or more days after tooth extraction. No other symtoms. Is this normal? Should I be concerned?
Normal: Normal. No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Do you think I should be concerned about my blood clot falling out 9 days after my tooth extraction?
Should i be concerned if my two canine teeth are a bit sharper than normal people's. Will i need a tooth extraction or will a dentist just have to file them?
Pointy cuspids: I wouldn't be concerned about sharper than normal canine teeth. It certainly doesn't require extraction. Yes, they can be easily reshaped. Discuss this issue with your own dentist for best advice. ...Read more
I am a 48 year old woman with osteoporosis. Not on any meds. Need a lower right simple wisdom tooth extraction. Should i be concerned in any way ?
I have Lupus. Yesterday I went to the dentist for an extraction on a decayed and infected tooth. Today my pain is very severe ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- What are the causes of a throbbing pain in the thigh area?
- What are the causes of a growing pain sensation in the legs from the knee down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of a person dying of lupus?
- What are the symptoms of a bulging disc in the neck?
- What are the main priorities of care for a patient with esrd?
- What are the causes of a testosterone surge in mid 30s men?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free