Doctor insights on:
What Are The Complications That Occur With Nocardiosis
Had there been any outbreaks if nocardiosis or has nocardiosis played a significant role in history?
Not epidemic: Nocardia is fairly common in the environment. It's most famous as a cause of hard-to-treat, very severe tropical foot infections. The more-deadly lung infections that nocardia can cause are more sporadic -- often there's no telling why someone becomes ill from this curious bacterium. ...Read more
Lots of variables : A simple bite from your domestic cat may only need a good wash out with antiseptic soap & observation. If a stray cat in an area where rabies is prevalent in small animals it might require you impound the cat for 10 days or get a rabies series. Some cat bites carry germs that can cause a bacterial infection in the skin. All issues are worthy of thought. ...Read more
Several kinds: There are several types of psoriasis. Complications of psoriasis depend on your specific type of psoriasis. Common complications of this chronic disorder include secondary skin infections, psoriatic arthritis & adverse reactions to treatment. Many persons become depressed and suffer from social isolation because of psoriasis. A great primary care physician & dermatologist can make the difference. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes nocardiosis nocardia infection?
- Complications that can occur during pregnancy
- What days does ovulation occur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is an aneurysm and why does it occur?
- What sequence of symptoms occurs in als?
- What is the rate of occurence for color blindness?
- What happens when fertilization occurs?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online