Doctor insights on:
What Are The Complications Of Adult Polymyositis
Mildly painful: Polymyositis is a persistent inflammatory muscle disease that causes muscle weakness.. The signs and symptoms develop gradually. The hallmark is progressive muscle weakness, additional symptoms can include fatigue, mild joint and or muscle pain, difficulty swallowing and shortness of breath. The pain is usually mild. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- What are the complications of having low iron saturation levels?
- What are the complications of transient ischemic attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the complications of a having discogram?
- What are the most common complications of a nissen fundoplication for gerd?
- What are the complications of autoimmune diseases?
- What are the common complications of splenectomy?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free