Doctor insights on:
What Are The Common Causes Of Hand Joint Pain And Stiffness
Many: Can be anything from non specific inflammation to an autoimmune disorder. While joint pain usually isn't an emergency, being able to identify its source can help you determine whether your discomfort is a sign of something more serious. Most of the time symptoms will resolve spontaneously over time. Nsaids can help. Behavior modification is also recommended. See your doctor for more in info. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Start with Tylenol: Persistent pain should be checked out. Overuse of tylenol type medications (acetaminophen) can cause liver and kidney problems. The typical nsaid's like ibuprofen, aleve and even occasional Aspirin can work, also. Bottom line is you need to find out what is causing the pain, so you need to see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Low right hand joint: Pain? Not sure what is meant. Hand joint pain commonly is a symptom of arthritis, trauma, inflammation and infection . Arthritis whether it be osteoarthritis , inflammatory arthritis or gouty or pseudo gout in nature typically has pain swelling tightness as a common symptom. ...Read more
Multiple things: Red rash on palms along with joint pain and stiffness could be due to multiple disorders-you should see a rheumatologist. Keratoderma blennorrhagica, a rash on the palms and soles of the feet, is seen with reactive arthritis. This arthritis is typically associated with eye pain and pain urinating. It can be associated with HIV infection. Chlamydia can also cause rash on palm with hand arthritis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?
- What are the causes of numbness in hands and severe rib and spine pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of chest and back pain when sneezing?
- What are the causes of pain and pressure in the left eye?
- What are the causes of pain in the back and down the leg?
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free