Doctor insights on:
What Are The Common Adverse Reactions Of Aromasin
Menopause symptoms: The most common clinical side effect noted with all hormonal therapy is general menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, etc). Ais all cause a decrease in bone density that usually plateaus at ~2yrs then recovers after the meds are stopped. In trials, no pts go from normal density to osteoporosis. The other effects are bone/joint symptoms (likely also acute menopause symp.) usually improving with time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Aromasin (exemestane) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that permanently blocks the activity of the enzyme aromatase, blocking the conversion of adrenal androgens into estrogen by peripheral tissues (such as fatty tissue). It is currently used for treatment of er positive, early or ...Read more
Multiple, see below.: The most common adverse reactions are low blood counts, irritation of your nerve endings, nausea, vomiting, muscle & joint aches, diarrhea, irritation of your oral cavity, fever, swelling, and abnormalities of your liver function tests. See your doctor if you have any of these symptoms to see if your dose needs to be modified. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Various: There are many common adverse reactions to herceptin. These include pain fevers, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fatigue, cough, trouble breathing, rash, infections, lack of appetite, swelling, and changes in your blood counts. Additionally, Herceptin is sometimes combined with other medications which can cause a different set of adverse reactions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Prozac: Generally well tolerated, side effects may include constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; increased sweating; headache; light-headedness when you stand or sit up; loss of appetite; nausea; stuffy nose; tiredness; weakness; yawning. ...Read more
How common is adverse reactions to denture impression material? Anaphylaxis? How often do they happen
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common adverse reactions of letrozole?
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common side effects of heart bypass surgery?
- What are the most common symptoms of alcoholic ketoacidosis?
- What are the common causes of sudden loss of vision in the lower half of one eye?
- What are the most common symptoms of scrotal hematoma?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free