Doctor insights on:
What Are The Chances Of Having Twins Without Using Fertility Drugs
Depends: The incidence of twins depends on what part of the world you are from. In the us, the incidence is 33/1000.. Because the position of the fibroid in your uterus may be an important factor, it is difficult to say if your chances are better or worse than another patient without fibroids. Check with your OB to find out if the fibroid is near the inner surface of the the uterine cavity or the outer. ...Read more
What are the chances of someone who has cervical incontinence and gestational diabetes carrying a twin pregnancy successfully?
Twin pregnancy: can be risky for someone with history of gestational diabetes, but certainly not impossible. Other history heightens the perinatal risk, including placenta previa, placentia abruptio, previous C-section, previous eclampsia or pre-eclampsia, previous preterm labor or premature births. Be in close relationship with your OB physician and nurse. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 babies 2 sacs DZ: Twin pregnancies that end without complications and with successful vaginal delivery of both babies at term are rare. Women with multiple gestations are at higher risk for cesarean birth, premature delivery, preterm labor, preeclampsia, diabetes. The best way is to look at the pregnancy one week at a time, to be happy having no problems and getting to go home each visit and to accept what comes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: The recommended weight gain for pregnancy will vary depending on your prepregnancy weight. The general range is 25 to 35 pounds. For underweight women add 10 to 15 pounds and for overweight women subtract 10 to 15 pounds. The expected weight gain for a twin pregnancy will be 10 to 15 pounds greater across the ranges noted. ...Read more
Give them some time: They may lighten up with time, and you can decide whether you still want to do something about them later. Try cocoa butter to help keep the skin elastic. Avoid sun damage. Sometimes, retinoids (creams often used for acne) can help, and pulse-light or laser can as well. ...Read more
Maybe: Your doctor will discuss your particular case and explain all options and risk factors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the chances of having consecutive sets of twins?
- What are the chances of having a second chemical pregnancy?
- What are the pros and cons of taking fertility drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy after a tubal ligation?
- If i am a sexaholic what are the chanced of my children having this diease
- What are the chances of having a second child with cystic fibrosis?
- What are some of the common fertility drugs used other than clomid?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free