Doctor insights on:
What Are The Chances Of Getting Cancer On Humira
Perhaps: Humira is an immune system modulator. No one would take this medication to turn down the immune system (with the potential that a new cancer might not be noticed) unless there was a greater problem at hand. If your rheumatoid arthritis is tolerable, as is, then please don't start on this medication. On the other hand, life is a series of trade-offs. Take this medicine if it is worth it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very unlikely: Might stimulate infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Humira is associated with an increased incident of infections. You must be TB test negative and a negative screening test for heapatitis. There is a small long term risk of congestive heart failure, neurological problems and rarely lymphoma. Transplant drugs , not biologics are linked to increases risk of skin cancer after 5 years of use. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Humira: Side effects depend on several factors: the original disease, concomitant use of other medications like immunosuppressants. Dosing / frequency differ for from one indication to the other, and lymphoma isn't the only thing to worry about, confer with your doctor about risk/benefit ratio, and close follow up, no one can precisely predict, judicious use and weighing alternatives should be followed ...Read more
I inject humira in my stomach and sometimes i get a bruise, sometimes i don't. How do I stay bruise fee? Its not the pen its the syringe.
Try this.: When you bruise it is because you have injured a small vessel that leaks some blood before it finally clots off. There is no way to avoid hitting a vessel you can't even see but you could try holding some firm pressure against the injection site for a few minutes after injection. No guarantees. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the chances of getting cervical cancer when hpv high risk positive?
- What are the chances of getting pancreatic cancer if my great grandpa had it?
- What are the chances of getting pregnant while on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of getting ovarian and cervical cancer?
- What are the chances of getting kidney cancer?
- What are the chances that the average will get some type of cancer?
- What are the chances of me getting cancer if i smoke?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free