Doctor insights on:
What Are The Chances Of Eye Laser Surgery Going Bad
Low: Generally, lasik is very safe and the risk of vision loss is far less than 0.1%. Like most surgeries, the risk of bad results decreases as the surgeon's experience increases. You should ask how many procedures the doctor has performed, what his/her rate of complications is, and the percentage of patients with similar prescription who have achieved their target result. This info should be available. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It may take several days in my experience for the halos to go away. ...Read more
Varies: The general range in the usa is $2000-$4000. The level depends on the locale, competition and other factors. You will see advertisements for very low price but will find that when you get to the laser treatment center, there are "essential" add ons which bring the price into the standard range. You will pay out of pocket as there is no insurance coverage for this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of laser eye surgery?
- What does laser eye surgery correct?
- At what age is a teenager ready for laser eye surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How bad do your eyes have to be to get laser eye surgery?
- Post laser eye surgery
- Newest laser eye surgery
- Laser eye surgery
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free