Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Tingling In Both Hands
Juice fasting : Can cause drug side effects or interactions for meds one is on, exacerbate metabolic issues such as diabetes , cause electrolyte disturbances and other bad things. If one gets tingling and numbness, id stop as these are likely "nerve or circulation " issues. And if diet can hinder hands then the other more important nerves and blood vessels like the ones in your brain or heart. Can be next! ...Read more
Pain: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
What can cause hand tingling? I've had it all day, happens once a month. I've had blood tests n June for everything apparently I'm not low in anything
Location: Carpal tunnel syndrome will have tingling in the hand in the palm surface of the thumb, index, middle and 1/2 of the ring finger. It is usually not associated with pain above the elbow, but it can. Neck pain and weakness are usually signs of a pinched nerve in the neck and not carpal tunnel syndrome. A good pm&r doc or orthopedic surgeon can tell the difference easily with an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling fingertips both hands
- Sudden tingling in both hands
- Hand numbness and tingling in both hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes tingling in left hand?
- What is the cause of tingling in hands and feet?
- What causes tingling in the hands and feet?
- What causes tingling in hands and feet?
- Talk to a neurologist online