Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Pressure In The Eye And Burning
Dehydration?: If you are dehydrated, then the eyes can get dry and feel like "pressure" and it also causes the lightheaded ness. Try drinking more fluids, if it persists see your primary care doctor. ...Read more
Eye fluid imbalance: Glaucoma is caused by damage to the optic nerve due to increased pressure in the eye. The increased pressure can be due to increased fluid production or decreased drainage. Sometimes the reason for the increased pressure is not known. People over the age of 40, with diabetes, eye injury or eye surgery are at increased risk of glaucoma. Glaucoma is also more common among african americans. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Shouldn't: The iris will not change color as a result of pressure. ...Read more
Can reducing the reservoir size for catching the drain from a shunt in the eye for glaucoma help cause back pressure?
Yes: The most common shunts are the ahmed and baerveldt implants. They come in different sizes which are designed to fit larger or smaller eyes and to a lesser extent, regulate the outflow pressures. The pressure is more dependent however on the status of the overlying conjunctival filter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could cause severe migraine like headaches always on the left side with enormous pressure behind the eye?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pressure in the eye?
- What causes high pressure in the eye?
- What causes eye pressure to rise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes ear and eye pressure?
- What can cause high eye pressure?
- What foods can cause high eye pressure?
- What causes high eye pressure and how to reduce it?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free