Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Joint Pain
Many things: Really need more specifics to give any better answer. ...Read more
Pressure: One leading theory points to changes in air pressure. Although many people say that their pain worsens with damp, rainy weather, research has shown that it's not the cold, wind, rain, or snow. The thing that affects people most is barometric pressure. ...Read more
Many causes: If you have joint swelling, you should get evaluated for a correct diagnosis and treatment. There are many causes of sudden onset of joint pain and swelling. Some causes include, injury, infection, gout, pseudogout, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune arthritis (lupus), psoriatic arthritis and serum sickness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthritis: Unfortunately, at your age arthritis (aging changes in the joints) would be a common cause of hip joint pain - typically felt at the groin. If the "hip joint" pain you're referring to is at the sides of the hips, it could be a greater trochanteric bursitis. If the "hip joint" pain is at your buttocks, the source may be the lumbar spine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nutrition def/joi/pa: Joint pain can be caused by following nutritional deficiency vitamins a, c, &d help in manufacture of collagen other vitamins can cause damage to the nerves which can also be the cause of joint pain, these are vit e, b1, b6, b12, and niacin.These are necessary for nerve to grow. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in the big toe joint?
- What vitamin deficiency causes joint pain?
- What are possible causes of severe wrist and joint pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes sudden joint pain and swelling?
- What are the common causes of hand joint pain and stiffness?
- What is the cause of joint pain and tiredness in the leg?
- What causes pain in hip joint and hard to walk?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free