Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Joint Pain
Many things: Really need more specifics to give any better answer. ...Read more
Pressure: One leading theory points to changes in air pressure. Although many people say that their pain worsens with damp, rainy weather, research has shown that it's not the cold, wind, rain, or snow. The thing that affects people most is barometric pressure. ...Read more
Many causes: If you have joint swelling, you should get evaluated for a correct diagnosis and treatment. There are many causes of sudden onset of joint pain and swelling. Some causes include, injury, infection, gout, pseudogout, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune arthritis (lupus), psoriatic arthritis and serum sickness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthritis: Unfortunately, at your age arthritis (aging changes in the joints) would be a common cause of hip joint pain - typically felt at the groin. If the "hip joint" pain you're referring to is at the sides of the hips, it could be a greater trochanteric bursitis. If the "hip joint" pain is at your buttocks, the source may be the lumbar spine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nutrition def/joi/pa: Joint pain can be caused by following nutritional deficiency vitamins a, c, &d help in manufacture of collagen other vitamins can cause damage to the nerves which can also be the cause of joint pain, these are vit e, b1, b6, b12, and niacin.These are necessary for nerve to grow. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- What are the common causes of hand joint pain and stiffness?
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of a throbbing pain in the thigh area?
- What are the causes of a growing pain sensation in the legs from the knee down?
- What are the causes of moderate facet joint hypertrophy?
- What are the causes of knots pain in the outer thigh?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free