Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Heart Palpitation
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Good ?: I need more information about you. Any other symptoms ? Are you in any medications? Any medical condition diagnosed? Palpitation occur in any other situation? Like exercising. Any test done? It's like your heart go fast or skip a beat? Consult a physician for a good history and physical. ...Read more
Many: Heart palpitations can be caused by structural heart disease, ischemia (occluded coronary vessels), electrolyte imbalances, drugs - pharmacologic and recreational, and many other things. Depending on what exactly the palpitations are and how severe, some can definitely lead to a heart attack. ...Read more
Come and go: Everyone has palpitations sometimes-they're not necessarily abnormal. Some factors that may contribute: caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, lack of sleep, stress. Certain meds(even over the counter) & electrolyte imbalance (as from diarrhea, vomiting, excessive sweating, and dieting). Lying quietly, especially face down or left side down will cause you to feel them more. If still troublesome, seek help. ...Read more
Palpitations: Many causes and what do you mean by vein spasms? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes heart palpitation?
- What can cause palpitations in the heart?
- What are common causes of heart palpitations?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What herbs cause heart palpitations?
- What causes heart palpitations in the morning?
- What causes heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What causes heart palpitations when lying down?
- Talk to a cardiologist online