Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of False Negative Results In Stool Blood Testing
If I don't see a reaction when I use a stool blood test card, how can tell if the test is negative or if it's defective?
Ask your physician: After you collect the sample, you must send it back to your physician. There is a solution that is placed on the back of the card to make the color change happen. A small blue circle (control) will appear at the bottom of the test area. If this is the only color change present on the card, the test is negative and valid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could cause a positive iFOBT (stool blood) test in a young 23 yr old male? And is it serious? Doc referred me to GI
My 10 wk old is ebf and has mucous in his stool. Blood test in stool was negative. He's not fussy and i'm dairy free for 3 wks. No change. Normal?
Mucus in stool: Normal for breast fed babies, not to worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a false positive result in stool blood testing possible?
- What causes false positives in marijuana drug testing?
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative pregnancy test results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes false negative pregnancy tests?
- What could cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What causes a false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on pregnancy test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free