Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Chronic Nausea
Find cause of N & V.: Fibromyalgia is a syndrome of generalized pain and weakness in numerous parts of body. It is called a syndrome because one can not find any objective evidence of a problem. One mistake the pt and doc make is that once a person is labelled as having "fibromyalgia", there is a trap other sx are part of the syndrome: n & v is not. Doc needs to look for true cause, then rx will become clear. ...Read more
Many: Could be infective like h. Pylori, clostridium difficile if antibiotics were over-prescribed, parasites - all depends on original cause of you stomach "flu". Find a functional medicine doc in your area at a4m.Com to help you explore gut problems with a specialty test like genova cdsa or diagnostechs GI profiles to get to sourcea and then fix it. ...Read more
What is the cause of chronic nausea that occurs on and off? I'm not pregnant. I don't have H pylori or parasites. I do have chronic diarrhea.
Many possibilities: Just because you do not have an infectious cause for your nausea does not mean that you could not also have a cause that is structural or anatomical, or inflammatory bowel disorder, or irritable bowel syndrome. You should see a doctor or have a consult to review more of your history and symptoms to better understand what's going on ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of chronic ear popping?
- What are the causes of chronic hives in infants?
- What are the causes of chronic cough congestion and shortness of breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of chronic bells palsy?
- What are the causes of heartburn and nausea?
- What are the causes of chronic diarrhea in children?
- What are the causes of chronic knee and leg pains?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online