Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Cervical Dysplasia
Not likely: Most women with cervical dysplasia will carry their babies to term. There is little evidence that is will cause a miscarriage. Dsyplasia is usually managed expectantly during pregnancy meaning that colposcopy is performed and biopsy if indicated, and treatment may be indicated after the delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does genital warts cause cervical dysplasia? I have been clear of the warts for sevral months now. They were on the outside.
HPV: Yes, some strains of this virus can produce cervical dysplasia, and if you had external lesions it may well be causing the cervical changes as well. See your gynecologist and get this evaluated and treated adequately. Good luck. By the way, make sure you are checked for all other stds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of cervical canal stenosis?
- What are the chances of hpv causing cervical cancer?
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- What are the causes of temporary loss peripheral vision?
- What are the causes of chest and back pain when sneezing?
- What are the causes of black vaginal discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free