Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Cervical Dysplasia
Not likely: Most women with cervical dysplasia will carry their babies to term. There is little evidence that is will cause a miscarriage. Dsyplasia is usually managed expectantly during pregnancy meaning that colposcopy is performed and biopsy if indicated, and treatment may be indicated after the delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does genital warts cause cervical dysplasia? I have been clear of the warts for sevral months now. They were on the outside.
HPV: Yes, some strains of this virus can produce cervical dysplasia, and if you had external lesions it may well be causing the cervical changes as well. See your gynecologist and get this evaluated and treated adequately. Good luck. By the way, make sure you are checked for all other stds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is cervical dysplasia?
- Is cervical dysplasia always caused by hpv?
- Cervical dysplasia caused hpv warts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for cervical dysplasia to cause a miscarriage?
- What is leep procedure for cervical dysplasia?
- What causes dysplasia of the cervix?
- What causes mild dysplasia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free