Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Broken Blood Vessels In The Eye
In or on the eye?: If you mean those that are on the white of the eye, they can certainly be prominent. If they have become this way recently, you should have your eyes examined. If you can see a branching pattern when your eye is rubbed (don't try this if you don't see it), you are experiencing the vessels of the retina in a negative fashion. This is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Common in DM: Neovascularization in dm which causes proliferation of new blood vessles - defective structurally and fracture easily. Also other conditions like shearing force from blunt trauma, athletic events related injuryhead injury , htn, vasculitic conditions like rhumatoid arthritis from inflammation of vessels, head rocking in children, structural abn.Aneurysms of vessesls, anticoagulants-asa, Coumadin (warfarin) it occ. ...Read more
Time: Subconjuctiva hemorrhage is the result of broken capillary or vessels. It's like a bruise on the skin but its red and visible due to clear conjunctiva tissue. It happens from high blood pressure, blood thinner, trauma to the eye, rubbing, straining(coughing, hard sneezing, heavy lifting or constipation). Please make sure to get blood pressure check, and be patient it will disapear. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause broken blood vessels in the eye?
- What causes a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- What causes broken blood vessels around the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of broken blood vessels in eye
- What causes broken blood vessels in the eye without pain?
- What causes broken blood vessels?
- Broken blood vessel under eye causes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free