Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of Anxiety From A Behavioral Perspective
Thyroid or other: Hormonal issues can be a cause or part of the cause of mood disorders such as anxiety that goes beyond what we all experience at times. Fluctuations in blood sugar can profoundly impact mood also. Please see doc and if medical conditions are ruled out consult a mental health professional for stress management training. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and they can manifest real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is vague and unsettling, while severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating, having a serious ...Read more
Is it possible for fear or anxiety to cause seizure symptoms, crying, clingy behavior in a 8 yr old?
Somewhat: It is certainly possible for fear and anxiety to cause clinging behavior in children. If he feels insecure, he will need more attention from you to reassure him. When children are really upset, they may hold their breath, which can cause passing out or convulsion like symptoms. Be reassuring and calm. If this continues, see a child therapist. ...Read more
Anxiety, generally speaking, is a protective mechanism designed to prevent us from engaging in potentially harmful behaviors.
Causes can be;
1. Biological..........Genetics, or chemicals such as caffeine or drugs.
2. Psychological.........Perceived threat.
3. Social.............Actual threat. ...Read more
Anything can: Cause anxiety. Usually the big things like changes death divorce moves job change friendship loss or family loss are causes or changes in health. But people stress over everything and perspective is needed to stay healthy. Get help from psychiatrists and psychologists to deal with symptoms. Keep a support network to stay connected to people. Good luck ...Read more
Morning anxiety: Could be caused by many things. Guessing at what causes it in a specific person is not reasonable. Talk to a mental health professional to determine specific causes. The treatment for anxiety is pretty much the same no matter what time of day it occurs -- relaxation training, cognitive therapy & stress management, supplemented with medication if necessary. ...Read more
Anxiety: Not sure what you are referring to when you say "any of these". Can you clarify so I can give a better answer. Thank you. ...Read more
Talking helps: The causes of, guilt and anxiety very for each person. Talking with someone is the best way to, figure, out what is causing these issues. Once you can understand how, your feelings develop, you can begin to change how you process information. This is not an easy task but it does, work! Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Lack of attention from parents and behavior problems
- Night terrors and borderline personality disorders connected
- Words of encouragement or motivation to someone suffering from addiction
- Is there a difference between social anxiety disorder and selective mutism?
- What is the difference between physical and psychological addiction?
- Are personality disorders true mental illnesses?
- Borderline personality disorder chat room
- What causes bleeding from the kidneys?
- What is the relationship between health and psychology?
- Health anxiety and throt
- Health anxiety has caused me to get sick
- Im a teenager what depression and anxiety medication should i take
- What causes anxiety?
- What are the best sleep medications for someone with anxiety?
- Medicine for antisocial personality disorder
- Medicine for personality disorder
- Medicine for separation anxiety disorder
- Medicine for anxiety disorder
- Medicine for generalized anxiety disorder
- Medicine for avoidant personality disorder