Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes Of A Swelling Foot And Leg And Turning Black
Vein disease common: Venous insufficiency is a common cause of swelling and hyperpigmentation (blackening). This circulation problem is often easily curable although the cosmetic damage may not be completely reversible. A simple, painless and relatively inexpensive ultrasound test can determine if this is the cause. A phlebologist or other physician experienced in this area can quickly assess this problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
A 64 year old man has swelling in the feet and leg with a sore that wont go away also his foot is starting to turn black.What are possible diagnoises?
See 2 more doctor answers
See 2 more doctor answers
What would cause mild swelling from just above ankle to the middle of the calf, and mild pins and needles in bottom (under) foot? Issue on same leg.
Needs evaluation: This may be due to a vein problem (clot) Check with your Primary Care Provider ASAP. Hope this helps Dr Z ...Read more
What causes server swelling in left foot and ankle with pain and blotchy redness in foot, ankle area up to 4 or 5 inches or more up your leg twice now?
May not be related.: Your pain could be as a result of many different things. A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), circulatory, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy). ...Read more
Is it normal for a contusion to the left knee to cause slight swelling of the leg and foot and be able to make one nauseous from the pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of hoarseness and drooling in a small child?
- What are the causes of a lower leg swelling after running long distance?
- What are the causes of mucus and blood in a childs stool?
- What causes swelling of the legs ankles and feet?
- What are the causes of a constant stomach ache and fatigue in child?
- What causes swelling of the ankles and legs?
- What are the causes of ankle and foot edema?
- What are the causes of swollen legs and ankles while exercising?
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?