Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes For Nausea With Eye Pain
I have eye pain in both eyes. Off and on dizzines, sometimes nausea, feel like passing out sometimes but never have yet. Going on 6 weeks, wear glasses?
What is the difference between glaucoma and mirgraine pain in 1 eye?I have right eye pain which occurs suddenl. Along with it my ryt head pains+nausea
Red eye: Acute angle closure can cause pain in one eye with nausea. However, the eye would usually become red and any blurred vision would only involve the involved eye while migraine would involve visual disturbance in both eyes simultaneously although one eye may appear worse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain heavy feeling in left of head, left eye hurts, left nostril feels clogged, twitching, dizziness, fatigue, nausea. ?
My neurologist says ER visit or primary doctor. Eye hurts/draining, ear ringing/pop, neck pop, bad vertigo w/nausea, headache. What could be causing?
Ear infection: Bad vertigo (room spinning) can cause nausea. Vertigo suggests inner ear infection. Ear ringing/popping suggests eustachian tube dysfunction if no pain or middle ear infection if painful. Eyes hurting/draining could be conjunctivitis. Depending upon site of headache, could be sinus pressure from upper respiratory infection causing all above. I'd vote for going to see your family doc but i'm biased. ...Read more
Left eye hurts when i look up and to the right, but only then, no vision loss, no real pinkness in eye, but slight headache/nausea? roomate smokes lot
Sounds muscular: Since you're having no visual symptoms and since the discomfort occurs with certain motions, the discomfort appears to be muscular. Also your headache may also be a muscle contraction tension headache. If your symptoms don't resolve after taking Tylenol or an NSAID like Advil, have an evaluation by your physician or ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Ever since my throat been hurting for two weeks I've developed this massive headache, eyes hurt nausea and dizzyness. What could be wrong?
Headache: My best guess, considering all of these symptoms, would be that you have a sinus infection. You probably started with a cold which has progressed to sinusitis. I would consider seeing your doctor as your symptoms have lasted more than one week, and that they seem to be worsening. Feel better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- What are the causes of pain and pressure in the left eye?
- What are the causes of under eye puffiness with redness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of hemorrhage around the eye with vomiting?
- What are the best pain relievers for severe chronic joint pain as with arthritis?
- What are the treatments for pain in the knee with swelling post running or walking?
- What are the causes of constant headaches eye pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free