Doctor insights on:
What Are The Causes For Body Tremors
Many possibilities: Tremors can be neurological, hormonal, or anxiety driven. A full assessment with a primary care physician is needed. The doctor needs to evaluate the type of tremor, when it happens, what parts of the body are affected, and if there are any other symptoms of movement disorders. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What conditions would cause constant body tremors? Normal MRI in feb 2013. On celexa 20mg for a month now and tremors are still the same...
Some considerations: Some folks suffer from heredofamilial tremors, or essential tremors, others may experience thyroid problems, anemias can seemingly cause tremors on occasion, and anxiety can cause tremors, amongst a number of problems. In my experience, it is very rare to experience tremor control with celexa. If this remains a substantial problem, might try to see a neurologist. ...Read more
What can cause constant body tremors everyday. Teeth tremors, hand, feet, & left side pinching in head. Normal MRI in feb & normal CT 6 months b4 mri.
This needs a: Proper work up with an internist.Many things to consider like temperature, thyroid, etc., etc... Good luck. ...Read more
Muscle activity: Muscle contractions and relaxations, on a very small scale, can feel like vibrations and tremors. Nerves, nerve signals, neurotransmitter chemicals, adrenalin, hormones, medications, etc... May plan a role in making muscles go into tremors or vibrations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Zinc level: I would look for other causes such as an overactive thyroid, anxiety, calcium or magnesium deficiencies,toxic substances,withdrawal from certain medications or other substances. Your physician should evaluate you and he/she will order the appropriate tests and, if deemed advisable, refer you to the proper specialists. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods are a natural steroid for the body?
- What are the causes for nausea with eye pain?
- What causes blisters on the bottom of your feet while you are walking for exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are two advantages of fat over carbohydrates for fuel storage in the body?
- What are the causes and treatment for atelectasis of lungs?
- What are the usual causes and treatment for headache at the base of the skull?
- What are the treatments for hair loss caused by androgel?
- Talk to a neurologist online