Doctor insights on:
What Are The Bright Areas That Show Up On An Echocardiogram
Echo refers to reflections of sound waves, typically 0.5-10mhz, sent through a body structure, all variants of water density. Cardio refers to heart. Gram refers to a picture or graphical representation of the data. A form of us, these help see certain aspects of our hearts behavior/function, real-time in motion picture video. Quality & usefulness varies widely as ...Read more
Echocardiogram: Measurements are age related. You can go to the website of the american society of echocardiography. ...Read more
Cardiac echo is a somewhat redundant term for "echocardiogram." during this painless procedure, harmless sound waves are passed into the chest and reflected back, providing a detailed image of the heart, measures of the flow of blood within it, and information about certain structures which surround ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does an echocardiogram show?
- What will an echocardiogram show?
- Does an aortic aneurysm show up on a routine echocardiogram?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does echocardiogram show blockage?
- What shows up on a blood test?
- What shows up in a drug test?
- What shows up in urinalysis with adipex?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free