Doctor insights on:
What Are The Best Drugstore Products For Dry Flaky Skin
No one best: If there was only one, there would be only one choice in the dry skin aisle. Every skin is different, so what works for one may not work for others. Best to take short showers, soak in tub for 30 mins and then apply cream . There are some good rx creams for dry skin but are very expensive ...Read more
FLAKY SKIN OF BROW: If this problem has been there for a long time, it may be a condition called psoriasis. Please see your dermatologist who will prescribe appropriate medications. Meanwhile try using a tar shampoo: t-gel, tarsum, dhs-tar or other shampoos with tar. And shampoo often, daily if possible. ...Read more
Lotion soap: Use a , mild soap like dove to wash and a good moisturizer immediately after bathing. May reapply moisturizer when the weather is cold, dry, and windy. ...Read more
Seborrhea: Seborrheic dermatitis is an inflammatory rash along the scalp, secondary to a yeast. The rash can have a spectrum from mild dandruff, to severe red itchy plaques. Treatments can consist of over the counter shampoos that contain zinc pyrithione or selenium sulfide. There are prescription shampoos that can treat the yeast or the inflammation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best skin care products for dry skin?
- The best face creams for dry flaky skin
- What is the best treatment for flaky skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for dry flaky skin on lower legs?
- Treatment for dry flaky skin
- Dry flaky skin on nose
- Dry flaky patch of skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online