Doctor insights on:
What Are The Best Acrylic Resins To Make Dentures Or Stay Plates With
No best and no: Resins used to make dentures are very generic as to materials very little in composition. It is sad that dentists try to use the material in the denture base to differentiate a cheap versus a deluxe denture. The expense to the dentist from the lab for a customize base resin is small and can lead to deception in its cost. Yet, adding blanching, pigment and fiber can improve cosmetics. Be aware. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not Necessarily: If you have a denture problem, it's generally best to see the original dentist again. Not only is he/she most familiar with your specific case, but he/she probably won't charge as much to perform follow-up work on something he/she fabricated. A new dentist is okay too, but it may cost more. If your original dentist can't help you, then you'll have to find someone else, obviously. Either way is ok. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not fun: In general, anything labeled as "temporary" is usually not as comfortable as the permanent restoration. However, that doesn't mean that you should have to suffer through it. Your dentist should be able to make you something that is not only temporary, but also comfortable and usable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Good and bad: metal partial is a stable strong solution to replace missing teeth. Valplast is a new generation of non metalic, flexible solution. Some patients love metalic and some loves valplast. I do tell my patient that flexible partial has a micro movement and that may be the cause of discomfort like digging in to gums etc. good luck. Micro movement can occur also with metalic partial too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best supplements to take to help with weak knees?
- What are the best exercises to help make my wrist tendonitis feel better?
- What is the best way to deal with bacterial or yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best ways of increasing hdl levels to 45 or above?
- What are the best recommended foods for people to eat living with hiv?
- What are the best shoes to help with running hip pain?
- What are the best foods to eat with gerd?
- Talk to a dentist online for free