Doctor insights on:
What Are The Benefits Of Using Tea Tree Oil For Hair
Might burn: Tea tree oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties but likely won't be helpful in promoting hair growth otherwise. Un diluted tea tree oil may burn your skin and should always be diluted with another oil, such as grapeseed, prior to application to the skin. ...Read more
What causes scalp to hurt after not washing it? I haven't washed it for a week. The only thing I use on my hair is tea tree oil.
Not beeing: Able to breathe can irritate the scalp with the oil coverage for a week and make it sore! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of using castor oil on hair?
- Tea tree oil for hair and scalp
- Tea tree oil for oily hair
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits tea tree oil acne
- Tea tree oil soap benefits
- Benefits tea tree oil shampoo
- Using tea tree oil for skin tags
- What are the benefits of tea tree oil for abscesses?