Doctor insights on:
What Are The Benefits Of Using Tea Tree Oil For Hair
Currently using Alposyl shampoo for Seb Dermatitis, it's making the itching less but it's not actually curing the hair loss should I use tea tree oil?
Might burn: Tea tree oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties but likely won't be helpful in promoting hair growth otherwise. Un diluted tea tree oil may burn your skin and should always be diluted with another oil, such as grapeseed, prior to application to the skin. ...Read more
What causes scalp to hurt after not washing it? I haven't washed it for a week. The only thing I use on my hair is tea tree oil.
Not beeing: Able to breathe can irritate the scalp with the oil coverage for a week and make it sore! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of tea tree oil on cysts?
- What are the benefits of jojoba oil for hair loss?
- What are the benefits of carrot oil for the hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of wheat germ oil for the hair?
- What are the benefits of neem oil for the hair?
- What are the benefits of peppermint oil for hair?
- What are the benefits of coconut oil for afro hair?
- What are the benefits of tea tree oil for abscesses?