Doctor insights on:
What Are The Benefits Of Regular Exercise If I Have Gastroparesis
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Improves symptoms: Some emptying does occur. Symptoms are worse when your stomach is full. Smaller meals helps to minimize symptoms though it does not treat the disease. ...Read more
Have gastroparesis and nausea makes it hard to eat. I eat what i can and exercise daily. X2 days have had bad body aches. Should i be concerned?
Frustrated,scared,sent to numerous dr.
Crohns/gastroparesis.Been on regular,eurithromiosin 2 months, domperidone,Botox.Up ad pain chest hurts all food?
B-12 shots? What are the health benefits to b-12 injections, and is this something i can give myself?
My wife and i are trying to lose weight through a balanced diet and regular exercise, but we have two young daughters and are full time students. We are
B-12 : B-12 injections are only indicated for a specific medical condition called pernicious anemia, whereby the body can't adequately absorb vitamin b12. For healthy people with a normal diet, B12 injections won't do anything. I think you are doing the right thing with a balanced diet and exercise. As a father of 2 young daughters myself, i can sympathize with your feelings of fatigue. I think that is the nature of being busy parents. I think carving out at least 7 hours of sleep per night is important for most people. However, seeing your physician to rule out other causes of fatigue is worthwhile once...Things like hypothyroidism, anemia, low vitamin d, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the health benefits of sports participation and regular exercise?
- What are the best snack foods for me to eat if i have gastroparesis?
- Can i have diabetes and gastroparesis at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often will i need to see my doctor for checkups if i have gastroparesis?
- I'm not having regular bowel movements
- Am i ovulating if i have regular periods?
- How can i have regular bowel movements?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free