Doctor insights on:
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Black Orange Pekoe Tea
My 4 year old has almost tea colored or orange urine in the morning or other times. It's hard to get him to drink. Worry?
Will eating oranges affect healing after dental extraction? Had it 4 days ago.. Also what kind of luke warm teas are ok to drink..
I have a sore throat for four days now i don't feel sick it feels like i may have a scratch in there. I been drinking hot tea, orange juice.
Nothing Strong: Tea is ok, however orange juice is too irritating on the tissue. Use something that is more gengle to the tissue. Also you can do the usual way is to take liquid medicine or cough drops designed for the throat. The old way is to gargle with peroxide, the new way is to gargle with Chlorhexidine gluconate (brand name = Peridex and needs an rx from your physician or dentist). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hello,i drink black tea and i make it with half cup water and half cup milk is it reduce the benefits of black tea bcoz i drink for benefit plz sugest?
Many: Green tea has been proven to have remarkable health benefits because it is rich in antioxidant polyphenols known as catechins, as well as l-theanine which has a calming effect. Among the proven benefits: prevents cardiovascular disease, lowers cholesterol ; blood sugar, prevents many different cancers, protects the liver. See http://www.Umm.Edu/altmed/articles/green-tea-000255.Htm. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the health benefits of drinking black tea?
- What are the benefits of drinking soursop bush tea?
- What are the benefits of drinking chai tea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of drinking rooibos tea?
- What are the health benefits of drinking iced green tea during your bodybuilding workout?
- What are the health benefits of drinking chai tea?
- What are the benefits of black currant tea?
- What are the benefits of orange pekoe tea?