Doctor insights on:
What Are The Advantages Of Sociobiology
Antioxidant & happy!: Dark chocolate contains polyphenols and other flavonoids, procyanidans & antioxidants.It also contains mood-enhancing chemicals like phenylethylamine, theobromine, serotonin & anandamide.It lowers systolic blood pressure an average of 5 points & diastolic 3 points & lowers LDL cholesterol by up to 10%.Even LDL cholesterol is only dangerous when it is oxidized & chocolate prevents this.See comment: ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Too many to list: This includes reduction in strokes, heart attacks, improved blood pressure, blood sugar, moods, sleep, staving off dementia, improved sexual function, decreased pain, decreased incidence of many different cancers ...... There isn't any other single pill/intervention with more "evidenced based data" about benefits compared to exercise! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My friend smokes weed to help herself concentrate on homework. She said there's a lot of advantages. Is that true? How can I convince her to stop?
Side effects are not: Common w ginger. However doses > 10, 000 mg (fresh) or > 4, 000 mg (powdered) aren't recommended long-term. Allergic reactions are rare but can include swelling of mouth, tongue, face, throat;rash, itching, hives, difficulty breathing ; chest tightness. It may cause heartburn, bloating, gas, belching, diarrhea ; bad taste. It may effect blood clotting -so consult dr about use w anti-inflammatory >. ...Read more
Where to begin: Once you are "free" you will have a new outlook on you life. Your relationships with family and friends will be vastly improved. Aside from the psychological effects, your physical well being will also improve. Try vigorous exercises and see how well you will improve with time versus how you felt when you were on drugs. You will be surprised. The best of luck to you and hang in. ...Read more
USDA Food Guide: In 1992, the U.S. Department of Agriculture developed the Food Guide Pyramid in order to help people make healthier choices with their food ratios and proportions. This was later replaced by the Food Guide Plate in 2011, in hopes of giving consumers a better visual resource for the recommendations. The Food Guides are helpful starting points for determining your own nutritional plan. ...Read more
Onions?: There are no medicinal qualities of onions. They are carbohydrate calories. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of turp versus laser surgery for bph?
- What are the advantages disadvantages of physical therapy assistants?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of different treatments for hemophilia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of a ct scan of the head?
- What are the advantages of immunotherapy over chemotherapy?
- What are the advantages of using artificial joints over transplants?
- What are the advantages disadvantages of parent involvement in education?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of pacemakers?