Doctor insights on:
What Are The Actual Causes Of This Syndrome
Defective transfer: When eggs/sperm form they go through a process where the pairs of chromosomes split.Each resulting egg or sperm should only have one of the pair. When /if an egg or sperm fails to drop one or part of the chromosome 18, it will have excessive material once conception occurs.That extra material interferes with normal development. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reye's syndrome: in children, which comes from giving aspirin to a child during a viral infection. Unfortunately, most over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic medications have not been specifically approved for children and frequently carry warnings against using these drugs in children under 16 years of age. ...Read more
Hypothesis: This syndrome is also called "walking dead" because those suffering from it deny they exist; or sometimes that parts of their body are real.Cause is believed to be malfunction in 2 parts of the brain: fusiform gyrus (recognizes faces) & amygdala (processes your emotions. When these 2 areas go haywire and a person cannot recognize what should be familiar faces, holding on to reality is tough. ...Read more
Varies: This is a neuropsychiatric disorder most often coexisting with other psychiatric diagnoses like bipolar or schizophrenia.It can also follow head trauma or general accident. It is very rare. The afflicted believe they are either dead (deny living) or believe body parts are missing ( deny vital organs) antidepressants, anti-psychotics, mood stabilisers and electric shock are used successfully. ...Read more
Cause of Conn's: 37F from PA "what causes Conn's Syndrome?" Classically due to adrenal adenoma making excess aldosterone. Aldosterone and eating too much salt causes high BP, later low K, cramps, weakness, having to get up at nigh to pee many times, arrhythmias, brain fog, headache. I recommend DASH eating plan: lo Na/hi K improves Sx. I specialize in Conn's. Go to hyperaldosteronism at Yahoo 1,300 like you there ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- This week the tips of my fingers are numb what would cause that
- What are the common causes and symptoms of cyclic vomiting syndrome?
- What are the actual causes of benign prostatic hypertrophy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- What are the cause and effect of fetal alcohol syndrome?