Doctor insights on:
What Are Swollen Glands
What causes swollen glands on the insides of your cheeks? Feels like skin flaps and have been there for two years
What causes swollen glands in groin and neck, changes in voice, fever and low appetite for over a week?
Asymptomatic LN: I assume you mean swollen lymph nodes without any symptoms. This can be from a variety of different things. Infection generally causes symptoms however granulomas or cancer may not initially cause symptoms. Any asymptomatic swelling should be evaluated by a doctor to determine whether further testing should be done. ...Read more
Not usually: They are usually not tender.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possible tumor: Area under jaw called submandibular area. Swollen glands most often from primry tumor of floor of mouth or lateral tongue on the involved side. Swelling occassional from throat infection or lymphoma but one should be sure the swelling is not a primary lesion of the submaxillary gland in the same region ...Read more
Many choices: This could be swollen lymph nodes they can react to many factors. Need to be examined and the md will decide on other tests based on a hstory exam and lab tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do for swollen glands?
- What do you do for swollen glands?
- What can cause swollen glands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes swollen glands in the neck?
- What is the best treatment for swollen glands?
- What causes swollen glands in the groin?
- What are the causes of swollen thyroid glands?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free