Doctor insights on:
What Are Successful Ways To Diminish Stretch Marks
I know this isn't a huge deal..but I'm 21 years old, my breast size has recently decreased but I have stretch marks along the sides. I don't know if this is from previous rapid growth or what?
Probably so: Breast stretch marks are typically the result of rapid changes in breast size. They probably developed in the past during a more rapid development phase, but perhaps you notice them more now with your recent weight loss. With time they will become fainter and less noticeable. Good wishes to you! ...Read more
Micr/Derm for acne: Doubtful but worth a try....Get a more detailed answer ›
Check out this link: Take care! http://m.Wikihow.Com/get-rid-of-stretch-marks.Get a more detailed answer ›
What happens if you haven't gain a lot of weight then lost weight what other ways can you get stretch marks?
What are some ways to get rid of stretch marks ? I have used cocobutter but it doesn't seem to work
Stretch marks: At your age your stretch marks are the result of growing to fast, usually in the vertical direction and common on the low back in horizontal positions. They start out with a reddish color but will slowly become skin color. They will never go completely away but as you are young they will become less noticeable with time. Weight lifters can also get stretch marks, but knowing that can avoid it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What stretch mark creams are safe to use during pregnancy?
- What are the best ways to treat a deep muscle bruise?
- What are some natural ways to make my knee swelling go down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the ways to tell if i might have been drugged and raped?
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my arms?
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my scalp?
- What are some ways to remove facial hair in transgender other than shaving?
- Talk to a dermatologist online