Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Warning Signs To Look Out For In Pregnancy
Unusual things: Some of the big ones: bleeding that is like a period or more, contractions that are regular or painful before 35 weeks. Also headaches, blurry vision or stomach pain that doesn't go away. Anything that is unusual for you should be brought up with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: In late 2nd trimester the usual warning signs are related to preterm labor, fetal well-being, and preeclampsia. These include but are not limited to headaches unrelieved by tylenol/rest, upper abdominal pain, (worsening) nausea/vomiting, vaginal bleeding, regular uterine contractions >4-6 per hour, decreased fetal movement, vision changes, concern as to whether your amniotic membranes ruptured. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bleeding/pain: Bleeding, pain, contractions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: At pregnancy's end, the usual warning signs are related to labor, fetal well-being, and preeclampsia. These include but are not limited to headaches unrelieved by tylenol/rest, upper abdominal pain, (worsening) nausea/vomiting, vaginal bleeding, decreased fetal movement, vision changes, concern as to whether your amniotic membranes ruptured, or really anything about which you feel concerned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anything unusual: Anything unusual should be reported to your OB to determine if it's something that's concerning or not. Signs of trouble would include bleeding, pain, severe headaches, swelling, fever, extreme shortness of breath and many others. It's best to discuss anything that you have a question about with your ob. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Week 8: By week 8 , you may feel fatigued, urinate often, have breast enlargement & tenderness, nausea &/or vomiting, food cravings, feel bloated, flatulence & constipation, be more sensitive to odors, have increased vaginal discharge & experience headaches or dizziness. 2 resources (website & book).1. http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/ 2. "what to expect when you are expecting.". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some warning signs to look out for in the 2nd trimester?
- What are warning signs to look for when sex during pregnancy can be unsafe?
- What are some early pregnancy signs i should look out for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the warning signs i should look for during the last weeks of pregnancy?
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- Are there any warning signs i should look for during the 7th month of pregnancy?
- What are the warning signs i should look for if i have a copper iud?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online