Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Things That Causes Vision Problems In Children
Many things: Children are subject to many eye diseases just like adults are. In addition, visual problems can cause a lasting effect in children whose visual systems are not yet fully developed. In general, it is recommended that a child receive an eye exam at 6 months, 3 years and then annually after age 6. ...Read more
Many: Refractive error would be the most common cause of vision problems in the pediatric age group. Uncorrected vision problems in childhood can lead to permanent inability to see in the affected eye (amblyopia). Cataracts, glaucoma and retinal problems can occur in children but are far less common than refractive error. ...Read more
Do vision problems like blurry or double vision come and go with ms or do they stick around after they start? at what point should you get glasses?
Optic Neuritis: Vision loss in multiple sclerosis is secondary to optic neuritis, which often resolves mostly if not totally. Color vision and contrast sensitivity may remain impaired even when visual acuity improves. No harm in wearing glasses, but see a low vision specialist to avoid the intellectually-barren "balance lens." Double vision can be due to intranuclear ophthalmoplegia or a cranial neuropathy. ...Read more
I just got diagnosed with ms. I had left eye vision problems but today i woke up with shooting pains in my lower back to my knees. Any clues?
Nope: Just makes you dumb. Eyes can get a little dry from reduced blinkiong. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are problems in men that causes constant trips to bathroom?
- What are some eventual problems with osteoporosis that can hurt in the long run?
- What are the causes of auditory memory problems in children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most contagious diseases in nursing homes that cause diarrhea?
- Causes of overdeveloped muscles in children
- What are the most common causes of sepsis in people that do not have a spleen?
- If your not eating right what are some things that can happen to your body
- Talk to a pediatrician online